The Sun White Citrus Collection

FLA

Friday, October 24, 2008

Replacing the '98.6' hit song with '91.7'

Northern Observer: "P Dubby aka Harbor Star was arrested last night for allegedly stealing music lyrics and posting a shocking music video on You Tube."

"Criminal investigators are looking into a local case regarding P Dub's involvement with the 1967 hit 98.6 by Keith. A Spokesman for PD claims that his miranda rights were violated and that musical adaptations are legal under the common law Public Domain (Trad.) clause. A bootleg video has been obtained but due to legal copyright and authorship, Judge C.R. Magney has refused a release to the public. P Dubby's court appearance is scheduled on October 31st, in Grand Rapids, MN District Court. "


It really works! If your favorite song lyric contains a radio station frequency or "baby", try replacing it with 91.7FM, Jesus, or Mary. Not only will this provide the opportunity for unique interpretations, it will encourage you to support Authentic Local Radio KAXE!


Sing along and have fun!






Good evenin' moon I say it's good to see you shinin'
I know Blessed Mary brought you to me
She prayed for me yesterday hello your silver glowin'
Got autumn and winter runnin' through me

Hey 91.7 it's good to hear you once again, oh
Hey 91.7 her love's the medicine that saved me
Oh I love my Mary

Hey K..A..X..E…... I see you’re beamin’
Must be because I found my Mary
You know she's got me floating… On The River
I want to go to where it takes me

Hey 91.7 it's good to hear you once again oh
Hey 91.7 her love's the medicine that saved me
Oh I love my Mary

You know she's got me floating… On The River
I want to go to where it takes me

Hey 91.7 it's good to hear you once again, oh
Hey 91.7 her love's the medicine that saved me
Oh I love my Mary
-repeat-




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are magnificent song lyrics!

-Jennifer Poenix

Harbor Star said...

Thanks! Still trying to obtain my You Tube video from Judge C. R. Magney.