The Sun White Citrus Collection

FLA

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Healing Mass & St. Paul's Teaching

Occasionally, we can forget about our need for the sacraments during the long, hot summer months. That’s why our wonderful church provides for a special day in late July. I invite you to the 17th annual evening of healing at St. Benedict’s Church, Monday, July 28th.

















Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: 12-5pm

Sacrament of Reconciliation: 2-4pm

Holy Celebration of the Mass: 7pm

Individual Prayers for Healing following Mass


St. Ben’s is located on the intersection of Arrowhead Rd. / Kenwood Ave. 1419 St. Benedict Street, Duluth. MN. It’s just north of St. Scholastica campus.

Say hello if you see me!

Also-

[All are welcome to attend the second presentation of the Duluth diocese Year of St. Paul teaching series on Sunday, July 27th. at St. Benedict's Church. Father Michael Schmitz will speak on the first and second letters of St. Paul to the Thessalonians. Father Schmitz is the diocesan director of youth and young adult ministry and chaplan for Catholic Campus Ministry, UMD. Vespers will be at 6pm and the teaching will be from 6:30-8:30pm. For more information visit the Duluth Diocese website and click on Year of St. Paul. ]




May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that you may abound
in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Rom 15:13

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hi, Paul. I can't make it to St. Benedict's, but I'm happy to have found my way here...

Am enjoying listening to the "L'autre bout du monde" track, and also noticed in your sidebar "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes, one of my favourites from childhood!

There's such a great variety of material here to enjoy. I will put a link to you in my sidebar at Contemplative Haven, and thanks for also visiting me at my Mary blog. God bless!

Harbor Star said...

Thank you for visiting. Your blog is one of several very special Catholic sites. I too am glad that I came across yours. The Monday morning Merton posts are wonderful!

Have a great day.

Sorry to see the Senators season collaspe! : > )

-Paul

Gabrielle said...

We're pretty much used to it. :) But we love them.